Auditorium Acoustic Treatment soundproofing, ACOUSTICAL CONSULTANTS CONTRACTORS PRODUCTS DEALERS IN BANGALORE CHENNAI MUMBAI HYDERABAD
Auditorium Acoustic Treatment soundproofing, Acoustical Contractors and Products dealers imported from USA
Auditoriums – Soundproofing & Acoustic Treatment
Soundproofing Tips for Your Auditorium
Keep in mind that absorptive panels lessen background noise, while the design for diffusion panels is done to scatter reflections of sound into many directions for greater balance of acoustics in the room.
For auditoriums that are fan shaped with inclined floors, utilize a ratio of 10-1 when deciding about quantities of diffusion panels related to absorption panels. Suppose you want to install sound panels of 2,200 square feet, go with Fabric Panels of 2000 sq feet and BAD Panels of 200 sq feet, Barrels or Pyramidal for diffusion.
Thicker material will disintegrate more low reverberations of bass in the room. Select 2″ thick Fabric Panels instead of the 1″ thickness. Our objective is to absorb sufficient noise from background in the room to generate excellent speech clarity, however leave sufficient reverb in the room for blending the musical tones together.
Speech-clarity and proper reproduction of Audio-Visual & music programs are the things for which always the auditorium is built for where A-V system and acoustics play a very vital role. In any auditorium the acoustical behavior is a physical characteristic of that hall and only can be regulated by correct acoustical treatment. Correct acoustical design of any space requires:
1. Thorough calculations of time of reverberation over an extensive range of audio frequencies.
2. Thorough study of resonance and modal frequencies.
3. Selection of Acoustical material depending on their performance across the entire spectrum.
4. Proper Installation methodology and positioning to attain the desired performance.
5. Selection of Acoustical reflectors to attain the preferred acoustical gain.
6. Selection of Acoustical diffusers to disperse the sound to attain diffused sound field.
7. Along with this interior acoustics, regulation of transmission of sound from outside to inside and the other way round to attain required acoustical comfort and noise levels.
8. In Electronic acoustics (A-V system), a correctly designed Audio system, involving selection of design, equipment, direction & location of speaker-boxes, when installed, increases the performance of the auditorium providing clear and completely natural sound quality.
• In brief, for any place acoustical treatment is a cautiously designed combination of Reflection, Absorption, & Diffusion fluently combined with interior aesthetics, in an envelop that is noise controlled. Acoustical designing and/or problem solving certainly needs experience and technical expertise in the field.
If you want to soundproof your home or workplace you can contact Interior Game.
Our Products and services
sound absorbing wall tiles, polyester acoustic panels, acoustic hanging panels, studio sound absorbing panels, hanging acoustical baffles, what does acoustic panels do, recording studio in Chennai, where to place sound absorbing panels, ceiling baffles sound absorption, decorative sound absorbing panels, home theater essentials, sonex, how to place sound absorbing panels, sound isolation enclosures, acoustic panel fabric, noise reducing carpet, modular kitchen in kochi, suspended sound absorbing panels, where to place acoustic panels in home theater, textile design studios in Bangalore, inter-techno, noise reduction window inserts, window inserts for noise reduction, decorative sound absorbing wall panels, outdoor sound absorbing panels, interior designers in Trivandrum, thick foam underlay, acoustic sound absorbing panels, how to fix acoustic panels to wall, studio acoustic panels, apartments interior designers in Bangalore, sound absorbing panels for ceilings, hanging acoustic panels, roof windows with integral blinds, sound absorbing foam, how do sound absorbing panels work, acoustician dubai, acoustic panels for studio, absorbing sound with acoustic panels, sound absorbing acoustic panels, low cost interior designers in Hyderabad, hanging sound baffles, how many acoustic panels do i need, auditorium acoustic panels, acoustic isolation panels, residential interior designers in Bangalore, large sound absorbing panels, sound absorbent, how to make acoustic sound panels, sound absorption panels, sound absorption panels for home, interior design kochi, sound deadening wall covering, modern sound absorbing panels, foam soundproofing, acoustic consultants dubai, commercial interiors in Chennai, best material for acoustic panels, acoustic sound panels for walls, sound absorbing panels for home, acoustic sound absorbing wall panels, sound absorbing ceiling panels,acoustic sound baffles, sound level meter, do sound absorbing panels work, sound absorbing ceiling, buy sound absorbing panels, where to buy sound absorbing panels, best interior designers in Hyderabad, interior designs in Hyderabad, soundproofing foam, sound absorbing fabric, fabric for acoustic panels, best interior designers in Coimbatore, what do acoustic panels do, fabric for sound absorption panels, sound absorbing acoustic panel, does acoustic foam block sound, sound deadening wall coverings, industrial sound absorbing panels, sound dampening wall panels, office sound absorbing panels, sound dampening panels, soundproofing walls uk, fibre cement tiles,interior decorator in Chennai, interior designers in kochi, top 10 interior designers in Bangalore, conference acoustics, fabric acoustic panels, acoustic panels for apartment, home interior designers in kerala, industrial noise control products, sound absorbing wall panels, what are acoustic panels used for, acoustic foam uk, acoustic foam, acoustic board suppliers wooden flooring underlays and moisture barriers,